Read this article to learn:
- Mexico: from Telesites to AT&T, is the industry preparing for a big 2016?
- Is Telefónica considering a LatAm carve-out?
- The Brazilian downturn and its effects on the national tower industry
- Andean states are the next big thing
- Argentina is not a virgin market anymore…
After two years of non-stop news, I lately found myself longing for events to report on, as if the CALA tower industry had fallen into a dormant state. While it’s definitely true that the Brazilian economic (and political) situation is affecting industrial production as a whole, we’ve too often made the mistake of identifying the…