TowerXchange’s analysis of the Irish tower market

An insight into one of Europe’s most fragmented tower markets

Read this article to learn:

  • Who the key players are in the Irish tower market
  • How MNO consolidation has affected tower industry dynamics
  • What potential exists for tower transactions in the future
  • What opportunities are presented by new build and decommissioning
  • How factors such as the entry of ground lease aggregators and the rollout of the National Broadband plan will affect the market

With a population of 4.78mn and 4.9mn mobile connections, 60% of Ireland’s 4,000 telecom towers sit in the hands of the country’s three MNOs leaving the remaining 40% in the hands of independent tower companies, broadcast operators and public sector players. With no one dominant tower company, the market is ripe for consolidation as ambitious…

Towercos and MNOs are entitled to a free subscription. Please login with your usual credentials or apply for a new account.

This content is for Subscribers only

To read the full article either login below or follow the link to subscribe.

Log In Subscribe

Announcing an enhanced TowerXchange Journal – subscribe now!

Our new improved offering will allow you to access the insight and analysis you have come to rely on from TowerXchange – but in a format that suits you.

We would love you to continue to receive the TowerXchange Journal by subscribing, and to contribute to the knowledge sharing and information resource we have built up in the form of over 2.5mn words of research and almost 1,000 CXO interviews. An individual subscription costs GBP£2,500 per year, with corporate subscriptions priced according to scale.

Subscribe now