Read this article to learn:
- The current size and forecast growth of the independent tower market in Africa
- Who are the main players and where are they active?
- Transactions to date and the cost per tower paid
- Where the next African tower transactions will take place?
- The implications for towercos, investors, MNOs and suppliers
NOTE THIS ANALYSIS IS NOW OUT OF DATE. FOR THE LATEST AFRICA MARKET OVERVIEW, CLICK HERE FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE VERSION: 25,000 towers are already owned, or managed and marketed, by Africa’s independent towercos, representing 17% of the Africa’s estimated 150,000 towers. There are currently 38,500 towers for sale in Africa, with a major deal…