Read this article to learn:
- The challenges of delivering currencies into certain African countries
- What you need to know to determine which currency to transact business in
- How to use hedging tools to “lock in” budgeted FX rates
- Comparing “Forward rates” and “currency options”
- What happens when a currency crashes?
One of the most important components of country risk is foreign exchange (FX) risk. TowerXchange spoke to Wells Fargo’s FX expert Scott Gooch to learn how companies investing and operating in Africa could hedge to “lock in” an FX rate, or range of rates, thereby controlling exposure to FX risk in their budgets and transactions….