Read this article to learn:
- The progress to date of Voltalia’s ESCO project with MNTI (MyTel) in Myanmar
- Voltalia’s vision to minimise LCoE and improve QoS while fostering local development
- The three challenges ESCOs must overcome: contracts, autonomy and regulation
- What differentiates Voltalia from other ESCOs?
- Voltalia’s medium term growth aspirations
Voltalia has acquired a very strong track record in the ESCO space over the past few years. With over 500 MW of installed power generation capacity, recognised industrial capabilities, over €900mn of assets on its balance sheet and a very long-term reference shareholder, Voltalia can afford to take a longer term, more industrial view than…