Read this article to learn:
- Why is América Móvil spinning off their towers into Telesites, what is in it for them?
- Who will control Telesites?
- Who is going to define Telesites’ lease rates?
- What is the current size of, and competitive landscape in, the Mexican tower industry?
- Lessons learned for operators with >50% market share in other markets
A form 6-K filed by América Móvil to the U.S. SEC revealed several details of the structure of their new carve out towerco Telesites. We combine insights gleaned from that submission, together with press coverage and TowerXchange’s own research with other stakeholders in the Mexican tower industry to provide this summary. Why is América Móvil…