Read this article to learn:
- Political and economic implications of the election of Lopez Obrador
- Co-location growth from ALTÁN, coupled with concerns about BTS and their long term future
- Do the economics of rural sites in Mexico stack up?
- New site typologies: who is interested in urban densification sites?
- Continuing permitting challenges in Mexico
Moderated by Gonzalo Cornejo, now CFO at Mexico Tower Partners, the Mexico roundtable at the TowerXchange Meetup 2018 focused on future tower market growth expectations related to the continuing rollout of wholesale 4G network ALTÁN Redes, as well as AT&T deployment plans, permitting challenges and currency volatility, all in the light of the recent Presidential…