Read this article to learn:
- New build projections for Africa’s largest countries
- Energy investment hotspots and demand profiles
- The latest major rural build-out programmes, covering over 5,000 sites in 2020
- New market information, including Angola and Ethiopia
- Updates on what to expect next in Eaton Towers’ old markets
- Region by region breakdowns of opportunities relevant for you
Ahead of the TowerXchange Meetup Africa – taking place on the 8-9th October in Johannesburg – I collected and collated the most up-to-date insights on the markets we track – and added some insights into some new markets too. We present for you 5,000 words laying out the growth opportunities in African towers. For the latest ESCO RFPs, renewables and energy storage hotspots, site typology changes, new market opportunities and new build projections from across the continent, look no further. Broken down by region and country, we allow you to survey the opportunities for your firm and for our industry in a single afternoon.
Registration for the 2019 Meetup Africa is open. We attract the 300+ leaders of the African tower industry to Johannesburg each October and we’d love for you to join them. To enquire about getting involved, please contact Annabelle Mayhew on email@example.com.