Read this article to learn:
- What factors suppressed CTC’s valuation?
- A comparison of cash flows between CTC and their international peers
- Why analysts are concerned about lease renewal in 2022
- The pros and cons of CTC’s status as a State-Owned Enterprise
- Why 5G could be ‘boom or bust’ for CTC
One month on from China Tower Corporation’s (CTC’s) IPO, TowerXchange reflect on the valuation, future risks and opportunities for the world’s largest towerco. Speaking to financial commentators and analysts, while enthusiasm remains intact that the towerco business model has been successfully introduced into China, critical differences in CTC’s pricing models and cash flows, and uncertainty…