Read this article to learn:
- The status of the Central and South American energy market
- Which countries are leading the way in the green energy revolution
- How can telecom operators meet rural coverage requirements in an off-grid environment?
- Why are operators still in charge of their energy requirements?
- How the telecom industry could become greener
In a region comprising 47 countries ranging from small Caribbean islands to continent-sized nations such as Brazil, each country presents very particular challenges related to its resources, geographical conditions and electricity needs. Some countries are heavily reliant on fossil fuel to feed their industrial development whereas others are excelling in taking advantage of renewable resources….