Read this article to learn:
- Yoma Micro Power’s business model and how they have achieved 25x growth in the last 18 months
- A closer look at the technologies deployed in Yoma Micro Power’s power plants
- Their impact on costs and carbon footprints
- The economics of three revenue streams: telecom, community and C&I off-takers
- Overcoming challenges in site acquisition and operational delivery
Yoma Micro Power are somewhat unique among the growing pantheon of successful renewable energy service companies (ESCOs). Not only do they exhibit organic growth as impressive as any TowerXchange has encountered, they are also proving that ESCOs can concurrently serve telecom towers, communities and commercial and industrial (C&I) off-takers. TowerXchange: Please introduce Yoma Micro Power….